Cross out what you’ve done:
- I have/had piercings besides the ears.
want piercings besides the ears.
I have a scar.
I tan easily.
I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
I have/want a tattoo.
I can be…
2011 was such a great outfit year
"It’s fascinating how much of our sense of attractiveness and feminine identity is bound up in our hair,’ Natalie told Glamour. ‘But in the Mockingjay novel, Cressida is described as having a shaved head with a vine tattoo, and I wanted to do right by the book.”
I can’t remember if I ever posted this or not
Whoa this got notes that’s new
The legs seem to fit their personalities…
Someone draw this
Thank you, this has been a therapeutic experience.
SAM’S FABULOUSNESS NEARLY KILLED ME
Time to bring this back
REMEMBER THAT PART IN THE ODYSSEY WHEN ODYSEUS TOLD POLYTHEMUS THE CYCLOPS HIS NAME WAS NOBODY AND THEN HE STABBED HIM IN THE EYE WITH A GIANT STICK AND HE STARTED SCREAMING AND THE OTHER CYCLOPS YELLED FROM THEIR CAVES AND ASKED WHAT WAS GOING ON AND POLYTHEMUS SAID THAT NOBODY HAS HURT HIM AND THEY WERE LIKE WELL THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP
But for real.
- *looking at my legs*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my stomach*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my arms*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my face*: Oh my god why
- *trying to exercise*: Oh my god why
- *eating shitty food*: Oh my god why
- *weighing myself*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my life*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my music taste*: cool man